Thank you so much for partnering with us in helping people connect to God and others in meaningful ways. We would love for you to share what God is doing in your life to people in our community and a great way to that it’s through reviews.
Below are direct links where you can share your
experience at Stonepoint Church.
Here are a few tips to get you inspired:
Write a review of that would be helpful to someone who has never been to a church and is nervous about attending.
- Write about what really stands out to you about Stonepoint.
- Make it personal. Share part of your journey. This is a great way to share part of your personal testimony but keep it brief and upbeat.
- Use words / language that everyone understands and can relate to. Feel free to make it fun, use emojis, etc.
- Write like you are visiting with a person who has never been to a church before.
- We love 5 stars!
- Don’t worry about perfect grammar and spelling. In fact, if it’s too perfect a review can sound fake.