Stonepoint Kids is our ministry for children and their families. Each weekend, we offer age or grade specific environments for kids to discover more about God's love and design for them. Our leaders are trained, background checked, and are fully devoted to helping kids know, love, and follow Jesus.
Stop by the Welcome in the main lobby so we can help:
- Walk you through the check-in process
- Guide you to where you need to go
- Classrooms are determined by age or grade
- Kids are dropped off and picked up in their classrooms by a parent or guardian
- You will be given a security tag(s) at check-in. The tags will be needed to pick up your children after the service.
- Services begin at 9am & 10:45am. We recommend that you show up 15-20 minutes before a service begins.
- For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.