- I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33 (ESV)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 (ESV)
- Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 (ESV)
- And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15 (ESV)
- May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.
Jude 1:2 (ESV)
- And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
James 3:18 (ESV)
- Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Psalm 34:14 (ESV)
- Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.
Hebrews 12:14 (ESV)
- For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
Romans 8:6 (ESV)
- For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews 12:11 (ESV)