1. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4 (ESV)
2. to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life;
Romans 2:7 (ESV)
3. The signs of a true apostle were performed among you with utmost patience, with signs and wonders and mighty works.
2 Corinthians 12:12 (ESV)
4. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Galatians 5:22 (ESV)
5. You, however, have followed my teaching, my conduct, my aim in life, my faith, my patience, my love, my steadfastness,
2 Timothy 3:10 (ESV)
6. Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains.
James 5:7 (ESV)
7. With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love.
Ephesians 4:2 (ESV)
8. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12 (ESV)
9. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!
Psalm 37:7 (ESV)
10. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)