1. Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 (ESV)
2. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
1 John 4:8 (ESV)
3. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 (ESV)
4. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13 (ESV)
5. Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.
Proverbs 10:12 (ESV)
6. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 (ESV)
7. But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.
Psalm 86:15 (ESV)
8. Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
Romans 12:9-10 (ESV)
9. Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
Mark 12: 29-31 (ESV)
10. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs 17:17 (ESV)