- A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 ESV
- Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, 1 Peter 1:8 ESV
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13 ESV
- Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12 ESV
- Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4 ESV
- Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24 ESV
- This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 ESV
- The hope of the righteous brings joy, but the expectation of the wicked will perish. Proverbs 10:28 ESV
- So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. John 16:22 ESV
- Then he said to them, “Go your way. Eat the fat and drink sweet wine and send portions to anyone who has nothing ready, for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be grieved, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8:10 ESV
Need Joy? You're in the right place!