1. and endurance produces character, and character produces hope
Romans 5:4 (ESV)
2. Let the stars of its dawn be dark; let it hope for light, but have none, nor see the eyelids of the morning,
Job 3:9 (ESV)
3. For the needy shall not always be forgotten, and the hope of the poor shall not perish forever.
Psalm 9:18 (ESV)
4. Behold, the hope of a man is false; he is laid low even at the sight of him.
Job 41:9 (ESV)
5. Therefore, preparing your minds for action,[a] and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 1:13 (ESV)
6. remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:3 (ESV)
7. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Colossians 1:27 (ESV)
8. having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,
Ephesians 1:18 (ESV)
9. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. Galations 6:8 (ESV)
10. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23 (ESV)