- For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:6-7 (ESV)
- Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:30-31 (ESV)
- When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.
Psalm 94:19 (ESV)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 (ESV)
- And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15 (ESV)
- Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved
Psalm 55:22 (ESV)
- Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
Proverbs 12:25 (ESV)
- Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:6-8 (ESV)
- But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:33-34 (ESV)
- But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,
1 Peter 3:14 (ESV)
Are you anxious in this season of your life? Find hope here!